Thursday, June 12, 2008

Captions for the pictures

I tried to do this yesterday, but I couldn't get the captions to go in the right place. This is to prove that the computer is not smarter than me.

Picture 1: Guanhai Mountain Park. It was nice.
Picture 2: A squid. Yes, we ate it (after it was cooked).
Picture 3: Me being introspective while looking out to see. That's some big Qingdao buildings in the background.
Picture 4: A group eating at Laduzi Fanguanr (Diarrhea Restaurant). I haven't gotten sick yet, but it's only a matter of time. Oh well, it's cheap.
Picture 5: Our class at the beach.
Picture 6: Qingdao buildings.
Picture 7: Beijing airport. It's the dragon terminal "rargest terminar in word"
Picture 8: Some ice we saw while we were flying over some sea near Canada.

As you can see, Qingdao is pretty. The people are nice, and they talk funny. Yay China.

It's Friday afternoon. I'm finished with my first week of class, and I'm still alive. Time for a fun night.

Matthew

No comments: